0

You are the Apple of my i...phone

Mashable conducted Your Best Valentine One-Liner Contest calling for best Social Media and Tech Love Lines. The current post collates few pick-up lines submitted as part of the contest. Wherever possible , an attempt has been made to ensure that we have the source's twitter handle mentioned. Enjoy !

The below 5 entries were the winners chosen by Mashable:
Linux is Red, Windows is Blue. But my Android is downloading an app kerneled with you - SVAllie  

You auto-complete me - kamakil

You're the CSS of my HTML - ganyabubrown

Justin Bieber may have Twitter, but you're the No.1 Trending Topic in my heart - jehc180

Baby , you light my FireFox - justinbbradford 
One Bonus pick-up line :
I wanna be on you like Mashable on Social Media - chelsearmg
And Others:
Baby let's go back to de 60's and have a linux love - lulamedia

I fell in love the very first time I googled you - genovevades

I “Share” the things you ‘Tumbl.'
I “Like” the stuff you ‘Tweet.’
I’ll even catch you when you ‘Stumble.’
But most of all, you’ll always be my ‘Facebook Official.’
- ajun519

You are trending in my heart, would you mind if I promote you as #lifepartner  - Vikas Gowda

No one's got style sheets like you. now let's use dirty markup language & take our html to xhtml - caseypenney

You had me at hashtag! It was love @ first mention - wjkievit

Hey baby, wanna come over to Myspace so I can Twitter your Yahoo until you Google all over my Facebook? - pmok

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, you follow me and I'll follow you :) - designnerdnikki

You make me crash like microsoft products - emre_yilmaz

The only thing that i can't replace with a small shell script is you - emre_yilmaz

Let's reboot our love - shaunstripling

If I said you had a nice <body> would you hold it against me? - twitlessbanter

You've stolen the ASCII to my heart - goliath_growl

Baby, we live on opposite sides of the world, but I'm willing to bit.ly the link between you and me - changchaang

You're the SEO-nly one for me - flick235

You make my heart Twitter - kellyp7

I find you whenever "I am feeling lucky" - jeetuudasi

Check-in with me for a mega-byte - heathersocial

Your RSS feeds my soul - douglasburr

Will you add_action() if I enter The Loop - huzaifahm

#FF0000 is red, #0000FF is blue, but hex codes can't show how much I 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 you - robdix

Yelp is red, Twitter is blue, Can we be Facebook Official? I "Like" you! - lazuber

You still reside in my cache :) - vaibhav5388

I wish you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x cause together we'd be ONE! - pyneeapple

Kindles are "read". Dvds are "blu". I "Like" you on Facebook and I "Follow" you too - TalentSourcing

Follow me and I will poke you forever! - priyaconsulting

Roses are red Violets are blue, I'll never find a reason to Ctrl+Alt+Del you! - jessisoverrated

You tweet me off my feet - kelseyagnew

She's beautiful and smart, not just mashable! - jdbriglia

You turn my floppy into a hard drive - ponyrides

Give me your hand, and I'll take you to the cloud - aseesk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top